FREE PROFESSIONAL FITTING!
We start off with getting you set-up to give you much better ball striking ability.
Then we start the fitting process. Doesn't that make more sense?
We're not going do what some others do....quasi-fit and sell you clubs that won't work because of your old habits that made you play poorly!
If others let you play with new clubs, but don't pay attention to, and fix your ball striking problems and then fit you, you're wasting your time and money!
DV Golf/Akron Golf Clubs fitting includes:
1) - Your exact length of club to match your body and swing specifications.
2) - Your exact lie angle of clubhead to match your body and swing specifications.
3) - Your exact grip size to the 64th of an inch.
4) - You also have your choice of many styles of grips, not just what the manufacturer chooses.
5) - Your exact shaft flex determined by your clubhead speed in tenths of MPH and elapsed time in tenths of seconds of your swing.
6) - The shaft type that will optimize your shots.
7) - The shaft flex-point that suits the trajectory traits of your clubhead choice.
8) - Matched swingweights suited to your swing timing and strength.
9) - All shafts are "Rotationally Flex-Fit Aligned" to react to your swing the same way.
10) - Loft and lie angle of your fitted clubs are checked and adjusted free of charge for as long as you own them.
11) - Your fitted clubs will be "bench-made" in our workshop to assure exact specifications.
12) - Free instruction "fixes" as long as you're playing the clubs we fitted for you.
BECAUSE THESE FITTING PROCEDURES CANNOT BE ACCOMPLISHED VIA THE INTERNET, DV GOLF DOES NOT SELL CUSTOM FITTED GOLF CLUBS ONLINE.